A Facebook business page can help you stay in touch with your regular customers along with allowing you to reach new customers within your local area. It will allow you to share any news relating to your shop, for example; menu updates, new opening hours, events or even any good news stories you would like to share. You can even upload photos and videos to share with your audience.
Here’s how to create a Facebook business page
1. Go to the Facebook website and login to your personal account. If you don’t have a personal account click here for instructions on how to set one up
4. On this page you will be able to enter all your page information such as Page name, Category and
The right of the page will show you a preview.
6. Once the page has been created scroll down and it will allow you to add your profile and cover images. These can be whatever you like, however we recommend keeping them as appropriate to your business as possible, for example the profile image could be your logo or a photo of the front of your shop.
7. It may ask you to connect your page to WhatsApp. It is a great way to stay in touch with customers, however if you don’t have the time to reply then we wouldn’t recommend it.
If you want to, enter your phone number and click Send Code. If not then simply click the X icon in the top right of the pop-up.
8. Well done your page has now been created and you’re ready to add more information and customise as you see fit. For information on how to customise or change information you can visit the Facebook help centre here.